Fiesta Friday - Luck O' The Irish

St. Patrick's Day is less than a week away, and I've not been sharing alot (shame on me) to get you inspired. I'm fixing that today. Just in case you forgot, check out my recent rainbow party post with some fabulous parties, and of course, last year's Kiss Me, I'm Irish playdate. You've gotta color your own pasta at least once in your life!
Anders Ruff has an amazing printable package that has lots of funsies!
Check out this birthday party from Creatively Yours, how much fun is the cloud and streamer backdrop? You know you want it for your soiree.
Honeycomb poufs are so hot right now, and these rainbow ones at Oh Goodie Designs are perfect! Do you see the cuteness that are the cake balls on the cupcakes? She calls them popcakes, love it!
Wendy B's rainbow party has lots of fun DIY ideas like paintchip notepad favors, a gorgeous wreath and rainbow slushie!
Check out this plethora of free printables, graciously shared by....
9 To 5 Mom for Catch My Party...

One Charming Party...

TomKat Studios...

It Is What It Is...


Love The Day...
Living Locurto.

Labels: , ,