Fiesta Friday - Tae Kwon Do Inspiration Board

I've been hired by a very proud mama to create dessert and favor tables for her son earning a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and here's my inspiration board. The party will be held at a skating rink so I really have to take it over the top! I'll be using the colors of the belts he's earned; white, yellow, blue, purple, brown and black.
tae kwon do party framesThe fabulous Kori of Paper & Pigtails custom-designed the printables, here's a sneak peek of what I've done with them so far. What? You recognize the wooden picture frames from Michael's? I'm seriously addicted to them now, they'll probably pop up in every party.

I shared these party bags on my Facebook page earlier this week...tae  won do party candy bag
Favor box wall and sweet candy wedding - Hostess Blog
dipped fortune cookies - Two Sugar Babies
licorice knots - Fete Fanatic
party letters - Carter & Cook Event Company
cupcake picks - Beaded Ink
water bottles and candy sushi - Design Dump
dipped cookies - Kara's Party Ideas
rainbow cupcakes - Cupcakes Take The Cake
Rice Krispy treats - Save The Date For Cupcakes
party table - Munchkin Tables
candy table - Glamour Avenue Parties
Izze drinks - Izze.com

Labels: , , , ,