Fiesta Friday - Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

It's the ultimate Fiesta Friday, the Ultimate Blog Party 2011 is on. It's one of  the coolest party of the year, check out last year's. You should join the party, this is my 3rd year partying and I love finding new places to hang out at (like I have that kind of time!) For my fellow readers who have no idea what I'm talking about, this blog party helps spread the word about other blogs, mompreneur sites, and of course fabulous prizes.

For those of you hopping over, once again welcome to Not Just A Mommy! Why this title? Because I have party planning on the brain and although I have 6 and 9 year old boys, and seem to be constantly driving them to soccer, basketball, playdates and all up in school committees and activities, I'm not just a mommy. I love to blog about all things entertaining, crafts, a little bit of ranting and raving on random stuff.

Here is a quick rundown of my madness; in my left hand column, visit my fabulous Sponsors, I can personally vouch for them all, pretty much have bought stuff from everyone!

Check out 'Where's The Party At'  for parties I've thrown, my 'DIY Party Fun' are a few projects I've worked on with tutorials, and 'The Gospels' are a must-read list of entertaining books, I've read them all and own most of them.

As if you have any more time, you must visit the people on my 'My Heroes' list, they are my blog crushes, and are all so full of so many creative ideas, I could eat them up! I also blog for Today's Mama - Seattle and Create My Event, great places to visit and full of inspiration!

I also channel my crazy into regular features; Sundays are Drink Of The Week, a fabulous drink recipe or drink-related items both virgin and alcoholic.

For Tuesday Tip / Tutorial /Trend I share giveaways and freebies, awesome tutorials, and what is going to be hot and you saw it here first.

We Go/Read/ Wednesday chronicles my madcap trips around the Pacific Northwest or some other fabulous place I would love to visit.  Sometimes I get to read a real book and not my Entertainment Weekly and do a mini book review.  Sometimes I spotlight a fave blogger or Etsy shop.

Fiesta Fridays are all about the parties; my own or those from around the Web, inspiration boards, the works.

Don't be afraid to join my merry band of stalkers, become a GFC friend or Facebook or Twitter. If you'd like to admire from afar, sign up for email updates...for every 100 new GFC followers, I host a fabulous giveaway that is open to all of my followers on every platform.  I just wrapped one up but we'll be zooming in on 600 before you know it.


Now, it wouldn't be a party without a door prize, and I have an exciting one for you! I'm giving away a $25 gift certificate to Bake It Pretty, my favorite online party supply place.  They have everything I love, candy molds, paper straws, pretty cupcake liners, the works! I love getting their packages!

To enter to win the $25 Bake It Pretty gift certificate - Simply visit 5 Minutes For Mom and fill out their prize entry form. Winners will randomly be selected on their site after April 8th.

Labels: ,