Random Act Of Garnish Pt. 3

Today I'm sharing my last Random Act Of Garnish and feeling so inspired, I made a few other random acts of cuteness!

First up, my friend has food allergies and can't have any of my food treats so I had to come up with something just as cute and special.
Hmmm...cute socks + sparkly nail polish + deli container = a cute afternoon in! Working on a mani and warm toesies? I know, inspired!




And I can't forget about the young friends in our lives...how perfect and how in love am I with It Is What It Is' pot o' gold printables? Well, I'm just in love with anything she does...these are going to unsuspecting homes and will shortly be loved and devoured!

A bag of rainbow Twizzlers will yield 5 sets of rainbows, with purples left over. Psst...right now they are 2/$3 at Walmart, and the gold coins I found at Safeway in the Easter candy section are 10 for $10 this week! Go make a little happy today!

Labels: , ,