Fiesta Friday - Construction Party Inspiration Board

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, make an inspiration board for any party you host. There's an insane amount of ideas out there and it really helps to focus what you really want to do and devote your energy to. It doesn't have to be digital, you could go old-school with sketches, magazine clippings, and material samples on a real board if you need something tangible. Here's the inspiration board for my client's 3 year old's construction birthday party!

My previous Can We Fix It? post was the perfect starting point...I love when my past inspires my future self.
I'll be using Paper & Cake's Under Construction printables.
Rocky road marshmellows from Savory Sweet Life
Floor signs and Home Depot aprons from The Hip Hostess
Veggies and stamped forks from Design*Dump
Construction party table from Patty Cakes Bakery
Hard hats and dirt cups from Catch My Party
Tool cookies and sand table from Juicy Bits
Construction cake from Ohdeedoh

Labels: , , ,