Minted And My Own Labels

Welcome two more sponsors to my crazy, Minted and My Own Labels!
What I love about Minted is they have community designers where the winners of Design Challenges (people just like you!) get there designs sold and can be commissioned to create original work!  You still have time to order Easter cards and right now through April 19, enjoy 15% Off all Minted designs when you use code APRIL15

Get on the personalization train! From labels to gift tags to coasters, make your event or occasion extra fabulous with My Own Labels. Oh, the possibilities; wouldn't Grandma just love to see those smiling little faces every time she sets out a coaster? Don't you want to wow your guests with your own wine labels? Perhaps a special CD of the graduate's favorite tunes? And even sweeter, get FREE standard shipping within the U.S. for orders over $50.

Labels: ,