Tuesday Tip - Yuri's Night/Free Easter Printables

I'm so glad our Spring Break is over; we've been all over the place, and of course I'll be sharing with you all! We went to a new cupcake place, discovered a cookie cutter mecca and a retro lunch spot not to mention all of the major Seattle hot spots! Oh, not to mention the construction party.  I can only do a tiny sneak peek with our dirt cups.
So, I'm back on track now with lots of goodies to share today. First up, my sister-in-law knows I'm a bit of a geek and hipped me to Yuri's Night - The World Space Party! 50 years ago on April 12th, 1961 a capsule carrying Soviet Cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin took him to outer space and a place in history as the first human to leave the bounds of Earth.  After being just an idea for four years, Yuri’s Night, the World Party for Space, sprang into existence at the United Nations’ Space Generation Advisory Council Graz Conference in September of 2000. Check out this list to see if there is a party going on near you!

Shifting gears to Easter, check out my Today's Mama post for great freebies from some of my favorite party gals! Here is a list of some other great printables that I didn't find in time for my round up!

Thoughtfully Simple hosted an amazing Spring Brunch and Paper & Pigtails is graciously sharing the printables she designed.


Hip Hooray has cute tags... 
 
 and No Fuss Fabulous has Bunny Brownie labels, how sweet!

This collection from Simply Creative Insanity isn't free but for $5, look at all you get!

Labels: , , , , ,