Tuesday Tutorial (On A Saturday) - Paint Chip Easter Card

Today I have a cute, quick card tutorial to share. A few years ago, I came across this Spring Peeps card tutorial  from FamilyFun, and promptly rushed out to Michael's to score on those little chicks to make this card. It's one of my favorites.


And when Modern Parents Messy Kids came up with this paint-chip garland tutorial, the wheels started turning. It's actually inspired me to create a few projects, and here is one of them, the best of both worlds...


Cheap, cute and easy.  That's my kind of craft.

I just followed the FamilyFun tutorial for the card, then traced an egg cookie cutter (since I'm not using it for cookies) on a four-color Dutch Boy paint chip card. A few quick cuts and stamping (these stamps are from Stampin' Up!'s Everyday Flexible Phrases, but sorry, the set is retired) and voila!

You could make the eggs smaller and add a few more in different colors, right? Stamp a word on each egg? I know...you are running out right now to swipe a few paint chip cards.

Labels: , , ,