Birthday In A Box + Paper & Pigtails

Let's welcome my two newest sponsors, well known in the party planning arena, Birthday in a Box and Paper & Pigtails!

I don't know how many times I've posted about Birthday In A Box; the simplicity of their packages is perfect for those of us who don't have time to run around looking for the perfect party supply. All you need to do is pick your theme from the 140 they offer, and trust me, you'll find something! They have everything from general to licensed characters like the latest movie phenom, Thor and everything in between. Choose a party pack and add whatever else you need and wait for it...birthday in a box! They have many affordable party packs and rightPatterns on Sale


Kori from Paper & Pigtails and I go way back...I was a frequent stalker and soon purchaser of her amazing products. Not only does she have the cutest products, she is a whiz at custom design...who else could come up with printables for my Tae Kwon Do party? And since I'm movin' on up in the world, I had her custom a business card...reveal coming soon.  Oh, and this amazing fruit stand party from Buggie & Jellybean that's been floating around lately? Yup, she designed the printables for it.
Make sure you visit them first for your party planning needs!!

Labels: , ,