Crazy It Forward + Blog Thank Yous

I've got two Crazy It Forwards today.  The first one is just time for the summer frenzy that is Harry Potter's final film.  Check out my felt owls as a super cute party activity; guests made their own familiars at this fabulous Harry Potter Party at  Tradewind Tiaras I know, cleverness! You've got to go check out this party, she so many other amazing activities...guess my invite was lost in the mail.

The second one is about my Babycakes cake pop maker. My friend was hired to create space themed treats and was inspired to make a few cake pops...
...and she didn't stop there...
...cotton candy clouds...I know. You need a cake pop maker. You so want to make these for your space themed party.  Or to up your kid's science grade with shamelessness. Maybe some, just because.

OK, on to the thank yous...A big MWAH! to The Purple, Glittery One for sharing my Back To School party in her latest party series, On My Radar. It was all about Ordered Chaos, which really isn't my forte, but I'm trying to get better at it, because I love to see mediums and textures mixed together.

Another big thank you to Spaceships & Laserbeams...
...and Oh Goodie! Designs for featuring my construction party! You ladies are fabulous!

Labels: