Fiesta Friday (On A Thursday) - Fabulous Cooking Parties

I would love to have a baking or cooking party, but my boys are not having that. The closest I'm getting is a pizza making party. I have a few lovelies to share if you are looking for some inspiration...
cooking/baking party roundup 5
One of my favorite ladies, Adriana from My Leisure, My Life, has thrown yet another amazing party for her daughter! From the handmade invite to the mixing spoon garland, so many sweet and personal touches. Visit for tons more photos.

Couture Parties' gorgeous fiesta included pizza making, pasta salad creating and cupcake decorating. Check out the birthday girl's chef, that's a cupcake liner flower!

cooking/baking party roundup
One Charming Party always knows how to throw...wait for it...a charming party, and this one featured on Amy Atlas is no exception! I love all the different stations, including jam and dipped strawberries.

cooking/baking party roundup 2
A lovely birthday Bake Shop from Our Daily Obsessions; don't think I didn't see the baker's twine!

cooking/baking party roundup 3
From decorating aprons to centerpieces of baking supplies and mini cookbooks, I love everything from Posh Tot Events' party.

A pretty milk and cookies baking party from Cookie Mondays; so in love with the paper liner garlands and the monogrammed shirts and aprons.

Labels: , ,