Blog Thank Yous And Shoutouts

My ego is constantly kept in check; I get amazing emails from readers on both ends of the spectrum...from 'I love your blog' to 'you suck and a waste of blog space'. Yeah, I won't publish those, I'm not giving 'Anonymous' the satisfaction.

Anyhoo, I'm always honored to be featured, it's all about spreading my crazy. Especially by those I stalk..er..follow on a regular basis! So big thank you and shoutout to...

...Tip Junkie for including my Santa's Mustache Bash in her Christmas In July 34 Christmas Games & Parties. Really, go check it out, chock-a-block full of stuff for those of you who are already knitting Christmas gifts.

...Amy Atlas (!!!) has me under her Links I'm Loving for my pink safari baby shower.  Did I mention Amy Atlas?

...Catch My Party for having our fighter pilot outfit in their Trends: Birthday Boy Trend  and for our Mario Party as Party Of The Day! This site is one the first places I look for great parties and serious inspiration!

Labels: