Fiesta Friday - Last Minute Fourth Of July Fun

I'll be taking a much needed break from blogging for the next week or so, but I couldn't help but share some fun and easy ideas that you can work on this weekend.

Head on over and check out my patriotic paper starburst tutorial on (EEK!) The Hostess Blog . It's easy enough for older kids to get in on the fun. Did I mention it's on The Hostess Blog.

4th of July patriotic gumball flower bouquet
Did you see my patriotic gumball flower post? Your local party store probably has the balloon cups and definetely the gumballs.


4th Of July cookie cupcake
Have cookie making skills? Check out this amazing cookie cupcake tutorial from The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle.

4th Of July cake
You need a flag cake.  Check out the tutorial at Celebrations At Home.

4th Of July paint chip garland
Get your hands on a few paint chips and whip out this awesome is this paint chip garland from A Bit Of Sunshine.  I already made one for a top secret photo shoot I'm working on.

4th Of July ring
Let Freedom Ring with Fiskars, perfect for all ages!

4th Of July pretzel rod flag
A clever pretzel rod flag from Poca Cosa.

4th Of July marshmallow pops
Check out last year's post, full of dipped marshmallows and cupcake kabobs...nope, never gets old!

Have a fabulous 4th Of July with your family and friends!

Labels: , ,