4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Trend - My Summer Stripes Tablescape Entry + More Party Inspiration | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

7.19.2011

Tuesday Trend - My Summer Stripes Tablescape Entry + More Party Inspiration

The fabulous Pizzazzerie had a Summer Stripes Tablescape Contest that I entered.  Sadly, I didn't win (woo-hoo to winner Posh Tot Events and runner up Piggy Bank Parties), but that's ok, I'm a winner in my own mind.  The only criteria was to incorporate stripes in your design.

Now, I can share my fabulousness with all of you...a nautical themed ice cream party perfect for the 4th Of July...Starfish & Stripes. Get it? A play on Stars & Stripes?  I was sure that alone would have cinched the win.

What is awesome about it is very wallet-friendly...most of the items were from around the house...scrapbook paper liners, the tablerunner is actually two pillowcases, and how easy is making tissue poms and hotgluing the remaining ice cream cones to them?
I'm lovin' my paint chip garland, tutorial courtesy of A Bit Of Sunshine.


I dipped ice cream sandwiches and cones in sprinkles...
And I dipped wooden spoon handles in paint to match...
Watermelon stars and strawberries on appetizer forks...

Ice cream tissue poms...


If this wasn't enough, check out these fabulous party stripes!
The Event Studio's lovely twofer striped soiree...

A bright butterfly theme from A Blissful Nest via The Hostess Blog....

A circus theme from Bliss!...

How cute is this Bun In The Oven baby shower theme from Oh Sugar Events?

A train party from TomKat Studios...

1 comment:

  1. Dawn, I LOVE your entry!!! Starfish and Stripes..ADORE!!!
    The paint chip banner is great. I'm adding that to my list of 'to do' crafts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.