Fiesta Friday - Fiesta Inspirations #10/Blog Thank Yous

I'm sorry.

I've done it again.  I've gone MIA again without explanation, again.  But this is a good one...hubby just returned from a 6 month deployment to the Middle East so I've been a bit preoccupied. Plus, with Back To School next Tuesday for us, I'm busy, busy, busy!  It also meant postponing our Happy School Year party which means I'm needing to squeeze that in somewhere...

But nevertheless, business first! The winner of the Coton Colors giveaway....

Comment #14 - mommy g said...Celebrate 14' Footed Cake Stand - It would be more of a centerpiece than a cake stand. It should be the center of attention. It looks awesome.

Congrats!!! The winner has been contacted by email and has 24 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Didn't win this time? That's ok, tune in next Tuesday, I've a new giveaway lined up, and it's perfect for those of you needing some business goodies...

Next up, a few serious woo-hoos and thank yous to...

The Frog & Snail Society (a must to check out for us MOBS...Mothers Of Boys) for having me as a Boy Genius! If you have a guy who is a bit LEGO obsessed, you should check this out.

Project Nursery (!!!) for featuring my Pink Safari baby shower as Project Of The Week!

Gig Masters for sharing my Back To School Bash in their Parties We Love: Back To School Edition.

To Lizard & Ladybug for sharing my LEGO party for her Fab Find Friday.

Alright, now time for the fun! It's time for another Fiesta Celebrations, and there are quite a few amazing ones I've been sitting on...


I know, this fabulous Surf's Up! party from Paisley Petal Events has been circling around the blogs for awhile, that's how long I've been meaning to post...but it is just as awesome as ever!

Seriously, how ridiculously awesome is this Barbershop Birthday Party from Bee*s Knees Parties via Half Baked.

Jamee from Setting The Mood is always guaranteed to have a unique party theme up her sleeve, and this Monopoly table setting is no exception.

This Jammin' With Jack party from Crazy For Design has so many fun elements, I REALLY love the cookie note favor wall!

Lovin' the colors of the s'mores bar from Sugarsticks Party; this Fancy Camping collection is available in her shop.

I can never get enough of The Very Hungry Caterpillar, especially when there is a whole line designed from Pottery Barn Kids.

How clever is the Scotch & Chocolate 40th birthday party from Spaceships & Laserbeams...yes, kids, you can through an amazing party for your menfolk without feeling cheesy.

Need even more inspiration? Check out Fiesta Inspirations #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9

Labels: , , ,