Hello, My Name Is Dawn And I'm Addicted To Pinterest

See...this is why I didn't join Pinterest when I first heard about it.  I knew once I started, it wouldn't end. I almost feel like starting a new series...but then I wouldn't be able to stop.  But it's so easy to 'pin' things than bookmark them, then try to give it a clever title so I can remember what it was.

But wait, what is Pinterest?  Well, children, Pinterest allows you to "pin" online photos to virtual pinboards. You can share your boards with others, comment on pins and repin friends’ pins.  You can follow the boards of your favorite people.  What do you pin? Anything you like! Hairstyles, favorite kitten photos, pretty shoes, places you'd like to visit...


For example, my boards are all things party pretty.  I've (so far) 8 boards, like 'Awesome Party Themes' (self-explanatory)...'My Parties' (of course)...

'Treat Cleverness'...seriously fun yummies...isn't that Kermit apple awesome?
'Send Them Home With A Smile' (party favors). My latest one is 'Book Fair Inspiration'...I've added more to my already full plate by becoming our Scholastic Bookfair chair and the fall theme is Book Fair and Beyond! Reading is Out of This World!

Would you like to follow even more crazy with me? You can follow any or all my Pinterest boards.  If you need an invite, just ask! But remember, you've been warned...

Labels: ,