My Fall Party Planning Workshop Is Coming

It's coming....

Mark your calendars for exactly two weeks from now....

fall party planning workshop

If you live in the Seattle area/Snohomish County...now is your chance to get a little my crazy in person!  Throwing a fabulous party on a budget can be done, I do it all the time and in my workshop, How To Make A Party Look Like A Million Bucks,  I'll be sharing a few of my tricks of the trade.

I know you've always wondered, 'How does she do all that? I'm not that creative!'  My goal is to simplify the party-planning process from choosing your theme to sending them home with a smile, money saving ideas and the important 5 W’s and an M of party planning.

You know I've gotta throw in some crafting, every participant will get to make 2-3 party related items.  I know, you are excited, it will be a night of awesomeness! Register online here, or in person at the Marysville Parks and Recreation office.

Labels: