We Go Wednesday - Kaleidescope Cupcakes Grand Opening

I know, I'm stretching out my Houston posts, but seriously, we did so much, I couldn't get it all in one post. So far, we've talked about our trip to Dylan's Candy Bar, and I STILL have to share the cupcake shops we hit up. But today is the about the trip's highlight, attending my sister's cupcake shop grand opening! Kaleidescope Cupcakes started as a online cupcake shop and now is a pickup location, with a event room and gourmet gifts and treats!

The chalkboard signs I did myself, super easy and fun! I purchased unfinished signs, painted them and added the cupcakes.







Fresh coffee and lemonade from Grizzaffi Coffee? Yes, please!




Cake Scene was all about cake pop fabulousness...


Scrumandy's Sweet Indulgence was rocking the homemade marshmallows and candywear...yes, the boot and and high heel are candy!


There is always a craft; kids got to make cupcake liner corsages! Even the boys like wearing them.



The boys were in charge of popcorn...thought it was so cool for like 20 minutes...

If you live in Cypress, you can check out her party space for parties and corporate events. All of the platters, jars, and towers in her shop are available for rent at any event where she provide the desserts. She's still in the cupcake delivery business and services the West Houston/Katy/Cypress area.

Alright, shameless plug, done! But I'm so proud of my sister, so it's all good!

Labels: , ,