DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

10.31.2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

Happy Halloween! Taking it easy tonight, no trick or treating for us, we've been a bit busy.

For example, our school celebrated Halloween on Friday since we have conferences this week.  I was a bit busy making treats for teachers and our Harvest Fest in the evening.

Halloween skeleton brownies
For teachers and staff, cute skeletons made from Wants And Wishes' easy tutorial...I substituted Little Debbie's Devil Squares for the brownies, and they fit perfectly.

Halloween Chex Mix

For the boy's classroom treats, Chex Mix with candy corn and Count Chocula cereal in glassine bags and cute tombstones from Chickabug.

Halloween plastic fangs
Since the little one's classroom is peanut-free, I decided not to even try it and did a candy-less but just as cute treat...I loved this idea from Love Stitched...fangs with little tags!

Halloween giant dipped marshmallows
Speaking of Harvest Fest, not only did I make giant dipped marshmallows...

Halloween Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel apples
...but after bringing it up for the past 3 years, I finally got to order and sell 125 caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.  I mean, they are AWESOME and I knew they would do well.  But of course, you never know.  No worries. I sold out of all of them.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your treats, especially the fangs! Cute!
    --michellepaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG girl you have been busy! Will enjoy the quiet evening : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve a night off, put your feet up and chillax!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.