Blog Thank Yous And A Crazy It Forward

It's that time again, for a few thank yous to those who love my crazy and want to share it with the world...

Instructables for having my Halloween Finger Food as an Editor's Pick.

Tip Junkie for having my Bubbling Cauldron as one of her 30 Popular Halloween Activities And Crafts For Kids.

One Pretty Thing for including me in their Halloween Food Roundup.

Bump Smitten for featuring my Pink Safari shower.  They are my go-to spot for baby shower inspiration because they share such gorgeous parties and I'm thrilled I'm sitting at the cool kids' table.

I'm a Cupcake Spy for Two Sugar Babies...check out my in-depth reporting on my latest find, Sugar Rush Baking Company! Someone had to do it...

To Party And Event Guide for featuring my hubby's Welcome Home Party!

Pringle Can party favor
Drumroll please...there is a new Crazy It Forward in town, from Party Craft'n Mommy, making my Pringle Can Pencil Favors for her 3 year old's birthday party. I so heart the chalkboard name tags; score your own from your favorite craft store, I know I've seen them at Joann's.  You know everyone was wow'd! Thanks for sharing with us!

Have you been inspired by one of my tutorials or party ideas?  Want to be shamelessly featured? Email me me and you'll  probably end up in my next Crazy It Forward.

Labels: ,