Tuesday Tip (On A Monday) - Fibi & Clo Sandal Review

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Fibi & Clo, an online boutique that brings cute, stylish and wildly affordable sandals and accessories to the masses.

Merely two years ago, founder AnaLiza Alba started the company by selling her designs at in-home trunk shows in her home state of Texas.  Shortly after the successful launch of the brand and the positive feedback from her consumers, they went online. If you’re a lucky Texan, the brand now has representatives who can bring a trunk show right to your home.

When they said they partnered y with AAFES...oh sorry, for my non-military peeps, that's the Army And Air Force Exchange Services (which means FPO/APO shipping) I was totally on-board. Of course, I'm always on board for cute sandals.  I was sent their best-selling Smoke Cascade which retails for $45, and through AAFES is $34.95.  Plus with free shipping on all orders totaling $49 or more, you can get yourself two pairs.

OK, so look pass the I-need-a-new-pedicure toes and check out the serious bling! They are fun and comfortable; can't you just see them with a long, frilly white skirt or cute capris? Of course, we are knee-deep in fall here in Seattle, so to truly enjoy these outside will have to wait a bit, but then I'll have something to look forward to.

Be ye warned, the only down side is the smooth bottom gets a little slippery on smooth floors, once they hit the streets, they'll be fine.

Keep up with their fabulousness on Facebook and their blog.


Disclaimer - I was provided the Fibi & Clo sandals and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review  is my own personal opinion.

Labels: , , ,