Tuesday Tip (On A Thursday) - Paper Nook

Paper Nook drawstring favor bags Mario party
So I am sadly remiss in not doing this post sooner...I've been meaning to for months, ever since I discovered Tacy Osler and her super cute shop, Paper Nook, earlier this year. Her work has been popping up everywhere, so I better share before she goes Hollywood. She custom made our cute favor bags for the Mario party and LEGO bags for the little one's party.

Paper Nook drawstring favor bags LEGO party
We ended up not using the LEGO bags, but that's ok, we are set for next year.  But that doesn't mean I'm not coming back for more, I love these bags, especially since I'm so not a fan of the plastic character ones.  These are truly worth keeping, a generously sized 6" x 8", made of 100% cotton,  and has a drawstring for easy closure.

Paper Nook drawstring favor bag collage

Paper Nook Christmas/Hanukkah drawstring favor bags Mario party
You know you need these for the holidays...


But her shop is full of all kinds of fun, from cupcake toppers, gift tags and stickers to personalized note card and wall prints. And everything can be fabulously coordinated!

Stay up to date with Tacy on her blog and Facebook .

Labels: , , ,