Posts Of Christmas Past

Since I only have like hundreds of posts here, I thought I would make it easy and highlight some of my favorite Christmas posts over the years...a walk down Memory Lane if you will...plus classics never go out of style. But if you want to slug through it on, here they all are...and don't worry, new stuff is coming...I'm sharing my Christmas party tomorrow!
How to make an Embroidery Hoop Ornament...

Christmas breakfasts...

All things Nutcracker...

A fun holiday twist on the guest book...using ornaments!

Clever ways to make you gifts even more clever.

A Berry Holiday tree...

...and of course, my past Christmas parties Ugly Sweater, Ugly Sweater II and Santa's Mustache Bash.

And since it's something old, something new today...here's the something new, in case you haven't checked  out my post on ParentsConnect with five fabulous holiday party-planning ideas with some fun twists on a few classics.

Labels: , ,