4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Tip - Gingerbread Party Ideas/Merry Pinterest! | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE TRIANGLE WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

12.06.2011

Tuesday Tip - Gingerbread Party Ideas/Merry Pinterest!

Nothing scream Christmas like gingerbread; check out my Today's Mama - Seattle Mamas post with some new twists on this classic like gingerbread playdough and my favorite, gingerbread marshmallow men.

And speaking of Christmas, if you don't already know, I'm currently addicted to Pinterest...feel free to join my crazy there. Check out my Merry Pinterest! board  If you are looking for some fun Christmas ideas, there are some funsies there like ornament drink glasses, paper straw wreaths and and push pin Christmas trees! I'll be sharing some of my faves over the next few Tuesday Tips so if you need an invite, just ask!

1 comment:

  1. if it's to be found, it's more than likely on pinterest ,I've soooo many DIY's in one of my folders to try LOL
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.