Tuesday Tip - LoveSac, Baby! Review

LoveSac PhurFeet slippers
Is the B-52's song running through your head? It does whenever of think of my latest acquisition from LoveSac. I was offered the chance to try out and reivew their slippers PhurFeet, a warm, fuzzy concoction  of hypo-allergenic synthetic knit that's like walking on a cloud.

First off, it comes fabulously packaged...which you know is my weakness and the box is press board so it is seriously sturdy...yeah, I'm definitely keeping it or gifting something in it.

LoveSac PhurFeet slippers review
The vintage LoveSac tattoo is neatly embroidered under-foot...

I've never paid real money for slippers, in fact, my current house-foot wear are flip-flops. Not quite the best for chilly winters, so if have someone who could use a beautiful pair of slippers, this gets my vote.  Seriously, like walking on a cloud!
They come in various colors; the mink (purr...) and green are $39 (normally $59) while the cow phur (it has a tail!!!) and knit styles are $59.  All come with free shipping so you may actually get these in time to slip under someone's Christmas tree...or maybe under your own.

Disclaimer - I was provided the LoveSac slippers for review and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Labels: , , , ,