Drink Of The Week - Mimosa Bar

New Year's Brunch mimosa bar
For our Toast In The New Year Brunch, I set up an easy bar with garnishes, juice and my weapon of choice, spumante, an Italian sparkling wine. I'm not a champagne connoisseur, but I do know my sparkling wines. It makes a perfect and budget friendly alternative.

This should definitely be on your party bucket list, after all, mimosas aren't just for brunch....

mimosa bar for a  baby shower
Perfect for a baby shower from On To Baby...

mimosa bar for a  spring party
Or for spring cocktails from The Party Dress...

Fresh OJ is on the menu at Eddie Ross...

mimosa bar for a  bridal shower
A Marimekko-inspired bridal shower at Amy Atlas...

mimosa bar for a  Christmas cocktail party
Christmas cupcakes and cocktails from The Party Dress.

Labels: , ,