DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.22.2012

St. Patrick's Day Candy Tubes With Wrigley

Wrigley St. Patrick's Day candy tubes
Looking for a fun favor idea for St. Patrick's Day that's somewhere over the rainbow? I thought, for once, I'll get my ideas out early so people would have time to actually do them. My box of Wrigley candy has been inspiring me with serious candy crafting.


Wrigley St. Patrick's Day candy tubes 2
Get your hands on these plastic tubes from Shop Sweet Lulu, toss in a few mini marshmallows,  then fill them up with rainbow-hued candy, of course.  I used original Skittles®, but they don't have blue (why???) so you'll need to get them out of the Skittles Blenders® pack.

I couldn't have asked for a better Lucky download from Eighteen25, it worked perfectly! I know...you're welcome!

Missed my other candy adventures? Check out marshmallow robots, candy cake decorating, candy jewelry and wooden gingerbread houses.

Disclaimer: I received free product courtesy of Wrigley, no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.


michellepaige






Home Stories A2Z

6 comments:

  1. Dawn! These are precious! Would you link them up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party? I'd love to have you again! Thanks, Michelle
    http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/02/springtime-holiday-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rainbow tubes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta get me some plastic tubes!!!!
    So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking I need these tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea! Perfect for any rainbow or confetti themed party, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.