Green Eggs & Ham(ish)

Happy birthday, Dr. Seuss! How many of us grew up on his riddles and rhymes and have had the pleasure of introducing the kids in our lives to them? If you haven't heard, The Lorax movie opens today and if you missed my post full of fun parties and crafts to celebrate, go check it out! Plus, it has links to Read Across America events that may be going on in your area.

Green Eggs & Ham candy treat
What better way to celebrate than with his most iconic treat, my version of Green Eggs & Ham.  Of course, you all know my egg candy mold, and the 'ham' is a Hostess Sno-Ball.  Yes, it's a bit of a stretch but do you know how hard it is to find anything that looks like a real ham, besides a real ham?

The adorable topper is a freebie courtesy of those fab ladies of Anders Ruff...did you know they have an entire Dr. Seuss birthday collection?

Green Eggs & Ham snack treat

candy rimmed milk bottle
Do you like the sugar rimmer? I took a tip from Sweet Sensations and dipped the rim in melted candy melts, then dipped into the crystals. Change the colors and it's perfect for any party! Half the fun for my boys will be licking the glass...

Dr. Seuss Pottery Barn Kids collection
And while I'm on a roll, did you know about the Dr. Seuss Pottery Barn Kids collection? My new catalog came in and I can't wait to see it in real life, it's just so much fun...I wish it came in California King size, I so want one for my bed! 

Labels: , , , , , , ,