Mini Strawberry Fudge-Bottom Cheesecakes With Lucky Leaf

kiwi crate tiny prints pin it to win it little chef party
Before I launch into today's musings, I'm excited to say that I'm a semi-finalist in Kiwi Crate and Tiny Prints' Pin-It-To-Win-It Contest! Remember I blogged about it? I submitted a Little Chef Birthday board inspired by my little one's upcoming party and now it is in the running. The grand prize is $300 Cash + $100 to spend in the Kiwi Crate Celebration Shop + $100 to spend at Tiny Prints, so my fingers and toes are crossed! Please click here and "Like" or leave a "+1" in the comment to vote for my board.

OK, so back to more pressing matters, which is Memorial Day in a few days. Are you looking for a fun treat to wow your guests with?  Who isn't? We love cheesecake around these parts but it can be a time-consuming process, baking for hours, spring form pans, ugh!  No-bake cheesecakes are just as awesome, and in a clear container look even more special.  I present to you, my go-to dessert, mini strawberry fudge-bottom cheesecakes!
Lucky Leaf Mini Strawberry Fudge-Bottom Cheesecakes

Why yes, those are Pier 1's Mini Bowls and here's what else you'll need...

1 19.6 oz box of no-bake cheesecake (I use JELL-O)
1 21 oz can of Lucky Leaf strawberry pie filling/topping
3 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 Tbsp. butter or margarine

1.  Follow the recipe to prepare your cheesecake crust, then spoon in a small amount into 6 glasses and press onto the bottom.  I used a small squeeze bottle to press the crust.  And yes, you will have a bunch of crust left over...

2.  Microwave the 3 chocolate squares and butter/ margarine on high for about a minute and a half or until it is almost melted.  Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the butter is mixed in.

3.  Follow the recipe to prepare the filling, then add 3 tbsp. to the chocolate mixture and stir until blended.

4.  Since my glasses are so small, I filled a piping bag with the chocolate mixture to pipe onto, then spread on the bottom of the crusts. You have to move fast, before the chocolate cools and becomes harder to spread.  You can pop the piping bag back into the microwave for a few seconds to warm the chocolate.

5.  Spoon the remaining filling on top, then refrigerate for at least one hour.  Add the strawberry topping when you are ready to serve and voilĂ !

You don't have to wait until a special occasion to serve a special dessert...check out their easy summer recipes for Frozen Pie Pops, Fruit Smoothies, Fruit Cookie Pie and more at Lucky Leaf.com.

Disclaimer - I was provided the supplies from Lucky Leaf for review and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Labels: , , , ,