Red, White And Blueberry Smoothies With Lucky Leaf



We are big smoothie people, so imagine my delight when Lucky Leaf sent me their fruit smoothie recipe. It's so easy to make and super tasty too.  I thought what better way to celebrate the 4th Of July, and really anytime summer entertaining, than to make red, white and blueberry smoothies!

What you need:
1 21-oz can Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Filling in blueberry
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1 banana, sliced
whipped cream
blueberries, red paper straw for garnish
crushed ice

1.  In a blender, combine the pie filling, yogurt and banana.  Cover and blend until smooth.

2.  Add crushed ice, a little at a time until desired consistency. Pour into glasses, top off with whipped cream and garnish with a blueberry. Enjoy!

Disclaimer - I was provided the supplies from Lucky Leaf for review and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.



Photobucket

Labels: , , ,