Fiesta Friday - National Ice Cream Month

July is National Ice Cream Month, although personally, it can be every month.  Every summer I host an ice-cream bash and I've been putting together a Pinterest board for inspiration! Here are a few of my favorites to inspire you this month....

National ice cream month collage

This isn't an ice-cream party, but the color palette from this dessert spread from Real Simple reminds me of sherbet.  I love, love, love this Ruffled Ice Cream tutorial from Icing Designs.  Yarn ball ice cream decor from The Hostess Blog is easy to do and adaptable to your party's colors. Wouldn't this book from Scrapbook And Cards Today make the perfect invite? Bakerella's ice cream cone pops...how does she cut them down without shattering the cones? I will never tire of One Charming Party's ice cream cone headband. Inspired genius...nothing on Jenny Cookies' Ice Cream Shoppe dessert table is actual ice-cream. Fun tissue pom sundaes from Buckets Of Grace.

Labels: , , ,