Fiesta Friday - A Whale Of A Party Tale

So whenever I go anywhere, my brain is always looking out for new party ideas.  I found whale-shaped chalk at Wal-mart, a pack of 4 for $1 and I couldn't resist them.
whale party favor Gwynn Wasson Designs
A little bell went off in my head and I totally remembered an adorable whale party set from Gwynn Wasson Designs. Printed out on sticker paper, her favor tags fit perfectly on a clear pillow box. Add a  little blue tissue shred and you've got yourself a fun way to send your guests home with a smile! It doesn't even need to be a special occasion, the best treats are 'just because'; the kids are being extra nice to each other or the end of a fun play date.   I love that you can add personalization to it.
whale party favor 2 Gwynn Wasson Designs

whale party favor 3 Gwynn Wasson Designs

So, in the spirit of today's whaley fun idea (wa-waaaa....), today's Fiesta Friday is underwater fun!  Start first with heading over to Gwynn's Etsy site for the full Little Squirt party package.

whale party invite hgtv
Get the party started right with this DIY whale invitation from HGTV.
whale 1st birthday party On To Baby
A sweet first birthday featured on On To Baby...I love all the little details!
whale party suite Perideau Designs
I'm in love with this whale suite from Perideau Designs...I'm in love with muslin bags so anything that uses them is number 1 in my book!
whale party under the sea
Does anyone else love all the streamers from this party from Delia Creates? Actually, I pretty much love everything about this party!

Need more inspiration? Check out these previous posts....

Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?
Deep Sea Creature Punch

Labels: , , ,