4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Trend - Plastic Animal Crafts | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

8.21.2012

Tuesday Trend - Plastic Animal Crafts

plastic animal crafts jar toppers
I didn't realize how hot plastic animals really were when I made my jar toppers for the Run Away With The Circus table.

plastic animal crafts gift toppers
Then I saw these favor box toppers at Hello Bee...first off, how fun!  I knew I had to share more of this hot trend.  Plastic animals are easy to find, affordable and are so fun to play with.  Check out some of these inspired crafts...
plastic animal crafts wall art
Turn them into wall art...DIY from Papery & Cakery.

plastic animal crafts candle
Turn them into candles...DIY from The Sweetest Occasion.

plastic animal crafts ornaments
Turn them into ornaments...DIY from Curbly.com.

plastic animal crafts garland
Turn them into a garland...DIY from HGTV.

plastic animal crafts dinosaur planter
Turn them into planters...DIY from kittenbear.

plastic animal crafts chalkboard place cards
Turn them into place cards...DIY from Home Modern.

plastic animal crafts magnet
Turn them into magnets...DIY from Sugar & Cloth.

5 comments:

  1. how cute is that, I love what you did to yours & the way papery & cakery did them as wall art
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I want to make every single one of these crafts!

      Delete
  2. These are great. Now I'm wondering what other common and inexpensive goodies I've been overlooking. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I hadn't seen a lot of these...thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.