Apple Pie In A Jar With Lucky Leaf

Lucky Leaf Apple Pie In A Jar
I've seen so many amazing posts on the famous 'Pie In A Jar' and with holiday baking in full swing,  I finally felt compelled to do my own.  Armed with my stash of  Lucky Leaf's  apple pie filling and store bought pie crust (yeah, like I was going to make my own from scratch), I got to work.


Lucky Leaf Apple Pie In A Jar supplies
I'm not going to reinvent the wheel here; Virtue For Women has an easy to follow recipe designed with store bought filling and crust in mind.  You would be surprised the number of baking sites that spit haughtily on the ground when the words 'store bought' are used in a sentence.  This ain't no foodie blog, so if you are insulted, you may want to click away.

I lined my mason jars with dough as instructed...

Lucky Leaf Apple Pie In A Jar unbaked pies
...and filled my jars with apple filing.  My jars are 8 oz jars and one 21 oz can filled exactly four. I even made Our Best Bites' crumble topping and tried my hand at a lattice top for the first time!

Lucky Leaf Apple Pie In A Jar 2
Into the oven they go, and when they cooled, everyone had their own apple pie! The darling printables are courtesy of Paper Crave and Cottage Industrialist. Seriously, how easy is this? And again, my family was not insulted that I didn't make the filling or crust myself.

sunflower doily garland
Would you like a closer view of my paper garland? I found sunflower doilies at Dollar Tree and of course, after making my Halloween version, I had to make another one.

Disclaimer - I was provided the supplies from Lucky Leaf for review and no compensation was given, real or implied. This review is my own personal opinion.

Labels: , , ,