Sunday starts my Halloweek party! There will be lots of new posts featuring fun Halloween projects to inspire your own parties, a fun giveaway to help your party planning and the reveal of a special zombie-inspired treat table! Today, I thought it would be fun to kick off my Halloween extravaganza with parties that use a fresh, modern color palette...black and white!
By limiting your color scheme to these colors, you can create a sophisticated feel that becomes even more dramatic with pops of colors. A vampire theme with red accents...a monster theme with green accents...the possibilities are endless!
1. I had to rip this party out of my Better Homes & Gardens
magazine and add it to my ever-growing party binder. Check out the green accents...just a pop of color makes the entire table even more interesting.
2. Wants And Wishes' new collection (a steal at $10 at the time of this posting), featured on Pizzazzerie
, makes the perfect party starting point.
3. Bump Smitten's Itsy Bitsy Spider
may be a baby shower but it is perfect for a little one's Halloween birthday party.
4. Glorious Treats' fabulous sweets table
is a must-have...silver accents blend easily and I love the pumpkin accents.
Now that you are all inspired, here's where to get your hands on some goodies...
3. Devra Party Corp. is one of the best places to buy lots of tissue poms, lanterns and fans in single colors.
1. Need black clothespins to hang up banners or Lokta Skulls paper
for paper cones or lining platters? Paper Source has lots of unique Halloween products you can't find anywhere else.
2. Pottery Barn never disappoints with their holiday collection
; check out their amazing entertaining ideas and planners.
And of course, you gotta feed your guests...sweets are easy to come by, but if you are looking for hearty fare or serving adult palates...
1. Hunter, Angler, Gardener, Cook's
recipe calls for unusual foods like squid ink pasta and black trumpet mushrooms, but how fabulous would it all look in a big white pasta bowl? Your guests will be throughly impressed.
2. Martha's Sinister Salsa
may look ominous but it is chockful of healthy!
3. How about zebra bowtie pasta salad using Marella's pasta
? Or serve it warm with red pasta sauce for a serious splash of color?
4. This Black Vodka Ghost Martini
by Jay's Catering is spectacular, down to the dry ice presentation.
Labels: Fiesta Friday, Halloween, inspiration board, kids' party themes, party themes