Nothing screams fall like being in the woods and roughin' it! But it's perfect all year round; a woodsy theme is perfect for the man/boy/man boy who insisted no tissue poms for decoration. Don't worry, there are plenty of details to take care of your party fix.
1. Frilly Milly Events' Lumberjack and Jill is full of fun ideas...I love the baked beans in little jars and corn cobs on a stick...I'm a sucker for cute presentation.
2. These blond wood pedestals from Pottery Barn make the perfect stands.
3. Love the rustic set up of the favor table at this shoot from Ruffled.
4. Who knew there was an actual lumberjack party pack from Birthday Express?
5. I'm in all shades of love with Bee's Knees Parties Lumberjack Party featured on Half Baked. Flannel shirt cookies! Honey bear drink bottles! Chocolate bacon cupcakes with maple frosting!
6. No man can say no to a beer tasting spread like this one featured on The Hostess Blog
7. Yes, you will need Garnish's new birch pattern straws.
8. S'more cupcakes are a must...I made these for a recent glamping party and they were a hit.
9. You have to have Piggy Bank Parties' log cabin favor boxes.