DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

11.30.2012

Fiesta Friday/Real Party - Sugar And Spice Autumn Baby Shower


Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower belly photo
I'm taking a break from holiday posting to share the baby shower I helped with back in October (yikes how time flies!) A dear friend is having another baby,  her first baby in over a decade,  and I needed it to remind me why I'm not having any more babies.  Love her like Della Reese's Pieces, but she's around my age and just thinking about being pregnant again is exhausting.


If you've been following along, you know about the Pinterest board I created and the ridiculous amount of ideas that were out there for her Sugar And Spice shower.  How could I use them all? Well, I sure did try...

Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower cookie favor tree

Cookie favor tree, check! It was my favorite part...I always have an interesting piece at my parties, something different and this tree was it! At the base were pretty tea satchels in glassine bags.  Much props again to Amy Russert for knocking it out of the park with the onesie cookies...


Sugar and spice autumn themed baby shower cookie favor tree

I want to have a cookie tree at every party! Free printables from On To Baby, check!

Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower Guess The Spice Game

So, our MTB insisted that  games like Use The Ribbon To Show Me How Huge You Think I Am and Eating Squash And Spinach Baby Food Without Puking games were out of the question...Guess The Spice Game, check!

Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower candy game

We also had a great game my co-host found for guessing the birth year's of famous candies!  The winner won the whole basket of goodies.

Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower labels

Alphabet cups for the hot cocoa/cider bar, check!



Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower pumpkin spice cupcakes

Pumpkin spice cupcakes, check!

Sugar and spice autumn themed baby girl shower cinnamon rolls pops

Cinnamon roll pops, of course...


These were supposed to become a doughnut tree, but alas, things never go the way you plan. And speaking of supposing,  I did make the cappuccino spice mix for game prizes but alas, I didn't get a photo of them.  I had them in cute little dispensers, too! I was a little distracted, running around like a crazy person...

Thank you for letting me part of your special day and I can't wait to meet Eden!

3 comments:

  1. I love the alphabet cups idea. What a cute shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this! I wanted to get to the bottom quickly because I knew you had a beautiful hanging display. The cookie tree is the bomb and now I want to make one for Christmas. Great job Ms. Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the tubes for your spice game? I'm also looking to do it, but I can't find any cute little containers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.