Minted's First Inspiration Board Challenge

A Merry And Colorful Christmas by Dawn, see more Minted.com
A Merry And Colorful Christmas board by Dawn. See more Minted.com

I'm excited to introduce Minted's first Minted's Inspiration Board Challenge!  Readers get the chance to create a beautiful inspiration board inspired by one of Minted's Holiday Cards.

One of the requirements is to post your custom link on your blog (Facebook and Pinterest don't count) so if you don't have a blog, I would love to have you guest post so you can leave a link for your entry. Just email me!

And everyone should enter, they are selecting three winners each Monday through November 18th and gifting each with $200 worth of Minted credit! All entries will also be eligible for the $1,000 Minted gift certificate grand prize!

So here is my entry, based on their Rainbow Wishes card...I love the idea of a non-traditional color palette for the holidays, it's so unexpected and fun! In my mind, I see an all white background with colorful accents. I'm going to have to make those felt trees, they are adorable!

Presents from Permanently Disco; trees from Happy Together; party table from Real Simple; place settings from Belva June; tutu from Chic Somethings

Labels: , , ,