ShopStyle's Grand Redesign Review

ShopStyle new web design

I so love being in the know...when I was offered the chance to have an early, exclusive, sneaky peek at ShopStyle's redesign before it went live today, how could I say no? I've been a big fan, and excited to see what changes they had on the horizon.
ShopStyle is kind of like Pinterest for fashionistas...everything you need for what's hot on the runways or playground walkways all in one place.  Search for your serious must-have through every fashion label (hello, Marc Jacobs!) and shop your favorite brands.  You can even sort your search down through brand, price and size to find out exactly which online retailer is carrying those riding boots you've been coveting.



Yup...there are my choices...over 500 black riding boots in a size 11, in the $150 price range...thrilling, right? Click through your choice and it will take you to the retailer more than ready to take your money.


And that's not all they can do! The redesign includes exciting new features such as the social drawer to easily access all of your favorites and related looks and saves your filters so you can always find the hottest looks in your size and budget. For those of you who wouldn't be caught wearing last season's looks, you can even find the latest trends in your favorite items.  Clearly, riding boots are not trending right now, because they are a  classic look, duh!

ShopStyle new design 2


They still have their stylebook with fashion collages from reader submissions. I love this idea because you can click through the collage to purchase your favorite items, or the entire look!


...and StyleGuide is still going strong, keeping you in the know each fashion season.

Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Disclaimer - This post was sponsored by ShopStyle and I was compensated to review their site and offer my opinion. I only recommend companies or services I believe my readers would find useful and enjoy.

Labels: , ,