West Elm Holiday Entertaining 2012

West Elm Holiday Entertaining table

I am a big fan of West Elm so I was more than thrilled for the opportunity to share their holiday entertaining guide.  Have you heard of them? They are part of the Pottery Barn/Williams-Sonoma family, so think of them as the hip older sister.


I can't even believe it's time to start thinking about holiday gift giving, decorating, and entertaining. West Elm wants to help you out with all of your holiday-related needs, so check out what they have in store on-line and in-store...

West Elm Holiday Entertaining cutting board

This lovely cutting board would look fabulous on your table, don't you think?

West Elm Holiday Entertaining plates

And I'm seriously crushing on these Laura Zindel Thanksgiving plates; they are perfect for fall entertaining, and let's face it, I would break them out all year round.



Punch up your table with beautiful dip dye table linens or fabulous wood chip trees. It's those little touches that makes a beautiful holiday settings.

Visit your local store for more fabulousness or enjoy their pretties online; many of their items have free shipping.

Need more eye candy? Check out my Today's Mama's post on their holiday gift guide...I feel a trip coming on....

Labels: , , , , ,