Fiesta Friday - New Year's Eve Candy Clock Favors

Today's Fiesta Friday is a little different because it's inspiration from my own upcoming New Year's Eve party! I've been a-craftin' and if you follow me on Facebook, I've been sharing a few sneak peeks at what I've been working on....go check out the party hats and jingle sticks so far.  Of course, these had to have their own post...

grandfather cup candy favors


I've been in love with Living Locurto's candy gumball machines, and couldn't wait for an opportunity to make my own.  While brainstorming what to pass out for party favors by looking through my Send Them Home With A Smile Pinterest board, it hit me that I could turn them into grandfather clocks!
candy grandfather clock favors New Year's Eve

I had a box of clear ornaments on hand, which is lucky because right now, you can't put your hands on them, so just bookmark this for next year.  Of course, these would be awesome for a Around The Clock shower, too!

I added on clock details with Sharpie markers...and yes, before you all comment, I realize my hands aren't quite showing midnight...nothing a little rubbing alcohol can't fix...and made the pendulum from gold paper. My Uchida circle punch only comes in sizes...I don't know why they do that...it's a small, (which makes a 3/4" inch circle), and the strip of paper measures in at 1/2" wide.   

What's inside? White Sixlets...you can find them in any color at Party City.  

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks and the grand party reveal in the next coming week!

Labels: , , , , ,