4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Fiesta Friday (On A Tuesday)/Real Party - Mrs. Claus And Santa's Bash | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

12.11.2012

Fiesta Friday (On A Tuesday)/Real Party - Mrs. Claus And Santa's Bash

Mrs. Claus and Santa's Bash dessert table

I was honored to be invited to take part in Design Dazzle's Christmas Wonderful series, and you know me, I just had to do a little holiday party! I was inspired by my Santa's Mustache Bash to create a kids'  version and I'm so thrilled with the result!

Visit for the full post with lots of photos and check out the custom printables I used from Le Partie Sugar, she's offering them for FREE!

Le Partie Sugar gender reveal party
Check out her Handsome Fella or Lil' Lady gender reveal shower printables that inspired it all! I absolutely love the colors; deviating from the traditional pink and blue combo is number one in my book. I asked her to tweak them for me, and she did a fabulous job.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors! What a fun party theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun & unique party theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job, love the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mustache Bash is such a popular theme right now. Great creativity!
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.