Merry Pinterest Board

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you turn....holiday gift guides, baking and crafting ideas, sales, shopping, ack! It's a lot of crazy.  I, myself, want to keep it low-key as possible, my party focus this season is on our New Year's Eve party, and I'm so excited! I found a few fabulous vendors with products I can't wait to get my hands on, and I love the color scheme.  And it will involve lots of glitter.

I also can't wait to share a few of the projects I've been working on, easy entertaining and gift ideas you can duplicate and not break the bank with.  I'm sharing a fun, customizable idea for tomorrow's Tuesday Tip that I guarantee you will want to run out and make.

Plus, I won't beat you over the head with my own gift guides, everyone and their mama is doing one.

Check out my Merry Pinterest board and if you aren't following along, you should be! It has lots of great holiday  ideas and freebies like...

Ellinee free cookie exchange printables

Ellinée's free cookie exchange printable pack...


candy cane cupcake toppers

Candy cane cupcake toppers from Icing Designs.

no bake gingerbread house

Why torture yourself trying to bake gingerbread when you can make a no-bake one  from Pink Peppermint Paper...


A paper bag advent calendar from Lovely Things...


Tips for tying bows from Design Mom.

If you need more Christmas love, check out my extensive Christmas posts!


And speaking of Christmas gifts, if you live in the Seattle area, please check out the Arboretum Foundation's annual holiday fundraising event Gifts And Greens Galore this Friday and Saturday! Help support local growers and artisans and keep the Washington Park Arboretum in all it's glory. Check out my Today's Mama post for full details.  I've been invited to the preview event and I'm excited to check out the Arboretum, I've never been there!

Labels: , ,