Minted's Wedding Inspiration Board Challenge

Minted is at it again with another inspiration board challenge...all things wedding! Wedding season is right around the corner and their talented designers and community members have recently created a number of beautiful wedding inspiration boards inspired by Minted wedding invitations.

My Wishlist by Amber, see more wedding invitations
My Wishlist board by Amber. See more wedding invitations


Today, I'm sharing my favorite one...I'm a sucker for paper lanterns and how awesome are those argyle socks on the groomsmen? That is so on my to-do list when I have our vow renewal ceremony...one day...


Citrus And Bright Wedding by Dawn, see more unique Minted wedding invitations
Citrus And Bright Wedding board by Dawn. See more unique Minted wedding invitations


And since I love making inspiration boards, I jumped on the band wagon with my own Citrus And Bright Wedding based on the Citrus Crush invitation. The colors are so fresh and vibrant and the possibilities to use lots of natural elements on your wedding day are endless.

Visit Minted and join in on the fun! Create your own board and submit for the chance to win one of two weekly $200 prizes and the grand prize, a $1,000 credit to spend on Minted, announced on January 11, 2013.

Credits: photo centerpiece table from Angela Hardison; Clementine centerpiece from Brunch at Saks; cake from Sweet And Saucy Shop; bridesmaid dresses from The Knot; groomsmen on truck from Brett & Emily Photographers.

***UPDATE***
I'm so thrilled to note that my Citrus And Bright Wedding Board was chosen as one of the $200 weekly winners! Thanks to all who voted!!

Disclaimer - This post is sponsored by Minted; all opinions stated are my own. I only recommend companies or services I believe my readers would find useful and enjoy.

Labels: , ,