Top 12 Of 2012

It's the end of 2012 today, and of course that means it's time to wrap up all the fabulousness that happened to my little blog this year. There are so many more than 12, so I did a very unscientific poll with the most viewed, most Pinned, etc...

Top 12 of 2012 New Year's

The best way to kick off 2012...my Toast In The New Year Brunch.


Top 12 of 2012 Leap Frog
2012 was a Leap Year and my Leap Frog post celebrated everything froggie!

Top 12 of 2012 Valentines

My Valentine round-up was a hot ticket.

Top 12 of 2012 marshmallow robots
My marshmallow robots were super hot and a great sneak peek for our Robot Valentine Party.

Top 12 of 2012 Trophy Cupcakes Take The Cake
Getting to meet Rachel from from Cupcakes Take The Cake...sa-weet!

Top 12 of 2012 Lucky Leaf Knouse Foods

My trip to the Lucky Leaf plant near Gettysburg, was my biggest and favorite event this year.

Top 12 of 2012 Elements Of Design
My Elements Of Design series is still very popular!

It was the year of collaborations...there was just so many!! I can only share a few, (I did a few product reviews that turned into full blown shoots) otherwise this list would be the top 20 and I just don't have that kind of time. So some of the biggies...

Top 12 of 2012 Vintage ABC

First, creating a new party collection with Sugarsticks Parties and the styled shoot for Vintage ABC.
Top 12 of 2012 Aloha To Summer Party City

Then, the Aloha To Summer Luau with Party City.


We can't forget my Run Away With The Circus shoot inspired by Snickerplum's cupcake wrappers and giveaway?

Top 12 of 2012 Flurry Of Fun Boy Bash On A Budget

Then, the Boy Bash On A Budget Flurry Of Fun table for Spaceships And Laserbeams.

Then, the custom Mrs. Claus And Santa's Bash collection with Le Partie Sugar for Design Dazzle.

Whew! That was a lot! A fabulous thank you to my sponsors for keeping me going with their fabulous projects and giveaways...

And a really big thank you to you, my readers, for making 2012 an amazing year of experiences.  Can't wait to see what 2013 has in store.  I can already tell you, a few awesome giveaways are already lined up! Are you excited? I am!!

Labels: