4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Tip - Crock-Pot Create-A-Crock Review | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

12.18.2012

Tuesday Tip - Crock-Pot Create-A-Crock Review

Crock-Pot Create-A-Crock beach design

Did you know you could personalize your Crock-Pot®? We are all about personalization; from our social media outlets, to our phones, laptops and tablets. We want to brand our stuff and make sure it stands out in a crowd...and as evidenced at a recent event where everyone stashed their phones on my console. Why not your Crock-Pot®? Especially if it's a hard worker and shows up at events and outings...make it the hippest one at the church buffet table!


Crock-Pot Create-A-Crock beach design 2

I was thrilled to check out the Crock-Pot® Create-A-Crock™; you can choose from their extensive gallery of background designs and upload 4 of your own photos. I chose a 6 qt. cooker with the beach background and my favorite photos from our California trip last spring for my sister-in-law's beach wedding. Here are my menfolk, watching the tide come in...


...and the wedding day.  Both my boys were in the wedding, along with their new cousins and my adorable niece in pink.  One day, I'm going to have to share those wedding photos.

Crock-Pot Create-A-Crock mac and cheese

I love my Crock-Pot®...I use it for cooking whole chicken and game hens, chili, soup and my favorite recipe, Culinary Cory's Mac And Cheese.  If you are offended by Velveeta cheese, then you may want to look away...plus it's a lot of other cheese, butter and heavy cream so just looking at it will add 5 pounds to your backside.
Crock-Pot Create-A-Crock beach design locking lid

But it is oh so good.  The recipe calls for 3 cups of pasta...which ain't feeding me, two growing boys and a 6'4 husband, so I use a pound of pasta and double all the other ingredients.

If your Crock-Pot® travels, you will love the secure-fitting lid and locking system option that creates a tight seal between the stoneware and lid to ensure that your fabulous recipe doesn't end up all over your car.


A few hours later, cheesy goodness!


What a fabulous gift idea? Update mom's or grandma's Crock-Pot® with photos of you and the kids! Is dad or grandpa a sports fan? Check out their NFL line and choose from favorite teams...of course I had to show off our Seattle Seahawks!.
With cookers starting at $29.99 and free shipping, you can make your kitchen a little cheerier. Plus, check out their recipes...did you know about all the desserts you can make in your Crock-Pot® besides fondue and crisps?  I know, you are all excited...you may go now.

Disclaimer - I was provided the Crock-Pot® Create-A-Crock™  for review but the opinions are my own. I only recommend companies or services I believe my readers would find useful and enjoy...and it's a Crock-Pot®,  y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.