C'Mon Barbie, Let's Go Party


Move over American Girl, Barbie is restaking her claim as the most powerful doll in the world with the Barbie Premium Experience only available on the Royal Caribbean cruise ships.

This exclusive package will be available on Royal Caribbean sailings starting this month on select ships and rolling out to the remainder of the fleet by March.  Girls ages 4 - 11 will stay in a stateroom decked out in all things Barbie, attend a Tiaras & Teacups Party, take fashion designer workshops and more!

There are going to be a few moms living out their own Barbie dreams there through their daughters.  I know I would...I still remember my black Barbie...she had a little afro and a red paint suit...and thanks to the magic of the Internet, I can take a walk down memory lane. Sigh...perhaps one day if I have granddaughters I can rock it out.
Big Girl Barbie collection

So as a shout out to all my ladies who don't have a little girl to share this experience with, here's the next best thing...dress like it! So I've only recently discovered the magic that is Polyvore. Yes, I've had the 'clip to Polyvore' button on my browser bar since it first started, but never really sat down and played around with out!

I put together a Big Girl Barbie board with three different looks;  Date Night Barbie heading out on a hot date wit' yo man...Winter Game Night Barbie is chillin' out with a group of friends...and Summer Night Barbie is strolling down the boardwalk enjoying a moonlit stroll.  If you would like to purchase anything, visit the actual board; you can click on any item and it is linked to the retailers.  I'm so in love with the Tory Burch sandals...yeah, a girl can dream...

Labels: , ,