4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Glop & Glam Review/Valentine Wrap Up | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.23.2013

Glop & Glam Review/Valentine Wrap Up


Before I launch into today's crazy, if you are looking for children's hair care products made from organic and natural ingredients, works on a variety of hair types, and just plain fun to use, check out my review of Glop & Glam over on Today's Mama.

I know Valentine's Day has passed but I couldn't resist sharing all of the great ones we did this year.  There are so many talented folks out there making amazing printables and I love them for it. Plus, I've finally joined the 21st century with getting a real phone and took all these photos with them...I'm always amazed at the quality of SmartPhone photos.  And incidentally, it also means that I can now post on Instagram so come join me in yet another facet of crazy.

So anyways, back to the valentines...there are SOOOOOO many amazing ideas out there, it was so hard to narrow the ideas down...

Valentines Blonde Designs

The little one's were my favorite, using Blonde Designs' printables, he drew in all of his classmates for adorable candy toppers.


Valentine sprinkles Pen N' Paperflowers
For the front office ladies at his school; I fell in love with Pen N' Paperflowers' Sprinkles To My Cupcake printables over on Skip To My Lou.  I didn't have time to get cupcake boxes so I used my old lid-and-cup-with-a-spoon trick.


arrow pencil Valentines Sweet Muffin Suite

My oldest is a 6th grader and no longer believes in making valentines, but we were co-hosting a party that afternoon and he deemed these arrow pencil favors from Sweet Muffin Suite acceptable.


I found these tool and ring erasers at Dollar Tree and knew I could use them somehow for the little one's party valentines.  I whipped up the cards on PicMonkey and we got a little punny for them...
.

Jewel Valentine Pencil Shavings

For said party, one of my jobs was party favors and when I came across Pencil Shavings's jewel printable, I did a little happy dance because I have a gem candy mold that would do the trick.

Did you use a clever printable for Valentine's Day? Please share, I would love to check them out!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.