4456ab62684ae17244d576b2248ea70ce95c1b08c858edf677 Tuesday Tutorial - Heart Argyle Valentine's Wreath Hack | Not Just A Mommy
DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.05.2013

Tuesday Tutorial - Heart Argyle Valentine's Wreath Hack


I love when my crafty friends turn into MacGyver and find clever ways to recreate things.  Apparently, 'hacking' is like the 'it' thing in the crafting world, making a cheaper version of something expensive.  So I guess, this is my first 'hack'...and not mine, because I didn't even make it.  And not really that expensive...OK, I'll stop rambling and tell the story...

I pinned this fabulous yarn and felt wreath from Mine For The Making, which is ironic because she was inspired by another pin.



My friend C loved it and decided to make one herself but the wreath form was a little expensive.


So instead she decided to make one out of plumbing foam and duct tape. She says the cost for the foam was about $1 for 6 ft piece and takes about 4 to 5 feet to create a circle.


Clever right? Sorry for the grainy photos...camera phone photos lifted from Facebook aren't the best, but you get the gist. You can do the same with a pool noodle à la Fox Hollow Cottage...clever indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.