DEAR READERS AND NEW VISITORS....MY BLOG IS HAVING A FEW TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES,THE CIRCLE WITH THE DASH WHERE A PHOTO SHOULD BE. I AM SLOWLY GOING BACK RELOADING THEM!

2.20.2013

We Do Wednesday - Mod Podge Rocks!



I've had my head low and to the ground the past couple of weeks, plowing though school and Valentine's Day stuff, then caught a red eye last Thursday night to spend some time with my family and meet my new nephew, born on February 10th...on his due date.  In fact, my sister sent me a text after midnight that she was on her way to the birthing center.  I guess he knew auntie was coming in whether he was there or not, so I thank my sister for working that out for me.

But I have a new post over on Today's Mama, continuing on in my It Started With An Idea series, with Amy Anderson of Mod Podge Rocks! I know, she's up there next to Martha Stewart.  Who is she? Guess you better head on over and find out...

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are entering a giveaway, if you don't have an email available in your profile, please leave it in your comment.